The Central Board of Secondary Education invitations on-line purposes from eligible college students for the benefit scholarship scheme for single woman youngster.
CBSE is inviting purposes for CBSE benefit scholarship scheme for single woman youngster who handed class 10 in 2022 from CBSE and is presently learning at school 11 from any CBSE-affiliated college. The scheme was began by the CBSE in 2006.
Moreover, the Board can be accepting purposes for the one woman youngster scholarship class 10 2021 (Renewal 2022) scheme (those who have been awarded in 2021).
Eligible college students can apply for single woman youngster scholarship 2022 scheme and single woman youngster scholarship 2021 renewal on the CBSE official web site, cbse.gov.in. The final date to use for the scholarship and renewal is November 14, 2022. Verification of paperwork and software by college will probably be accomplished between October 21 until November 21, 2022.
Solely these woman college students are eligible for this scholarship who’re the one youngster of their mother and father and have scored lower than 60 per cent or extra in first 5 topics at school 10. Along with this, the month-to-month tuition charges shouldn’t exceed Rs 1500 per 30 days at school 10 and 10 per cent enhancement for sophistication 11 and 12.
Advantage Scholarship Scheme: How one can Apply
– Go to the CBSE official website- cbse.gov.in.
– Scroll down and click on on scholarships.
– Discover the “Pointers and Software Varieties 2022/Apply On-line”.
– Click on on the ‘Single Lady Youngster Scholarship – 2022’ for contemporary software.
– Or, click on on “CBSE Advantage Scholarship Scheme for Single Lady Youngster of Class X for Renewal.
– Enter their roll quantity and date of start to fill the appliance.
– Test all the small print earlier than submitting the shape.
– After submission, college will confirm the coed’s SGCS-X software.
For extra particulars relating to the scholarship, candidates can test the official web site