Whats up, Manchester. I am right here together with your recent copy of the Manchester Every day. Hold studying to seek out out crucial issues occurring in Manchester in the present day. On this version:
- Win free tickets to SNHU comedy present.
- Black Friday reductions beginning now.
- Man jailed for $500K theft from aged New Hampshire girl.
Love the Manchester Every day? Ship a pal or neighbor this link to allow them to subscribe free of charge.
However first, in the present day’s climate:
Intervals of solar. Excessive: 73 Low: 52.
🏡 Consideration, actual property professionals in Manchester! We’re now providing an unique sponsorship alternative for an agent occupied with attracting native shoppers and standing other than the competitors. Click here to learn more.
Listed here are the highest tales in the present day in Manchester:
- Need to giggle? Famous person comic Sebastian Maniscalco is coming to New Hampshire, and you’ll win tickets to the present. Advertisement
- Halloween is 2 weeks away, however Black Friday gross sales are coming early to New Hampshire. Shops like Goal and Walmart have already began Black Friday-style offers. Amazon, Goal, Walmart and others need to ensure that “inflation-wary shoppers” have choices—and time — to spend cash. (WMUR)
- A Florida man has been jailed for stealing almost $500,000 from an aged New Hampshire girl. A Florida man will spend no less than ten years in jail for stealing almost $500,000 from a 97-year-old New Hampshire girl. Michael R. Smith, 60, was sentenced to 10-to-20 years in jail for “theft by unauthorized taking,” and has to pay again $495,043.53 to the property of his aged sufferer, and tried to steal as much as $1.8 million from the girl who was not able to managing her personal affairs. “Authorities are asking anybody who is aware of of elder abuse or monetary exploitation to contact native police or name the state Bureau of Aged and Grownup Companies at 1-800-949-0470.” (Subscription/The Union Leader)
As we speak in Manchester:
- PYT: Freaky Friday – The Palace Theatre (3 p.m.)
- October Community it Night time – Dave and Busters (5 p.m.)
- PYT: Freaky Friday – The Rex Theatre (7 p.m.)
Extra from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Thanks for following alongside and staying knowledgeable. I will be in your inbox tomorrow morning together with your subsequent replace!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a contributing author, writer, and award-winning media producer. She is dedicated to media initiatives that empower, have interaction, and assist make the world a greater place. When she’s not writing, you could find her mountaineering or watching fireflies within the sultry moments earlier than sundown. You’ll be able to observe her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Have a information tip or suggestion for an upcoming Manchester Every day? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org