The NFL divisional spherical continues Saturday on FOX, and all eyes are on the NFC.
These two NFC East rivals are assembly for the third time this season after the Eagles swept the Giants within the common season in Weeks 14 and 18. The winner will advance to face both the No. 5 Dallas Cowboys or the No. 2 San Francisco 49ers within the NFC Championship Recreation (Sunday, Jan. 29 at 3 p.m. ET on FOX and the FOX Sports activities App).
Listed below are the highest performs!
Began off with a bang!
The Eagles had been within the pink zone inside the first jiffy of the sport, as Hurts went deep to DeVonta Smith for 40 yards on simply the second play of the sport.
Then, tight finish Dallas Goedert completed the job, cashing in for a 16-yard rating to place the Eagles forward early, 7-0.
The Giants’ first possession did not finish as nicely, nonetheless. The street group turned issues over on downs after developing brief on fourth-and-8 at Philly’s 40-yard line after back-to-back sacks from Eagles linebacker Haason Reddick.
Philly prolonged its lead, 14-0, late within the first quarter, because of the flowery footwork of Smith.
Jones was picked off close to midfield on the Giants’ following drive by Eagles cornerback James Bradberry.
Identical to that, the ball was again in Hurts’ arms to begin the second quarter.
After each groups went three-and-out on their subsequent possessions, the Eagles bounced again with one other rating halfway by the second quarter. Boston Scott punched in a 3-yard landing to increase Philly’s lead, 21-0.
With lower than a minute left till halftime, Hurts ran in a 5-yard rating to place his group up 28-0.
Keep tuned for updates!
High tales from FOX Sports activities:
- Chiefs vs. Jaguars highlights: Mahomes, K.C. headed to AFC championship
- NFL divisional round odds: Lines for every matchup
- 2023 NFL playoff schedule, bracket: Updated dates, times
- Giants vs. Eagles preview, prediction: Keys to the divisional clash
- 2023 NFL coaching tracker: News, rumors, interviews
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys silence critics in dominant playoff win
- Tom Brady won’t rush decision on future, but changes loom for Buccaneers
- Trevor Lawrence, Daniel Jones emerge; The secret of the 49ers’ success
- Eagles’ fate hangs on the health of Jalen Hurts
- NFL poll: Expert picks for MVP, DPOY, Super Bowl and other awards
Get extra from Nationwide Soccer League Observe your favorites to get details about video games, information and extra